The Curriculum and Instruction Division oversees a wide range of programs and services that support professional learning, leadership and continuous improvement of instructional practice in our local districts and schools.
- We provide two-way connection and advocacy between the CDE/State Board and our districts; between researchers and practitioners; and between the community and innovative educators.
- We process information, policy, research, and resources into usable knowledge and tools for teachers and administrators.
- We support educators’ career pathways through professional learning, credential programs, networking, grants, and recognition.
- We help our districts build and implement equitable, excellent instructional programs for all students in their local contexts.
- We sponsor and host county-wide academic events and competitions.